Sunday 6 January 2013

How much are you prepared to put up with?

Howdy

Today I made a new video on 'How much are you prepared to put up with?' The question comes after years of feeling as if I have been walked over, and consistently out others before myself. Selflessness is an admirable quality, but so is knowing what your limits are. When I was asked the above question few months ago, I have to say that it did take me by surprise. I thought that suffering, enduring,and giving was me being grateful and happy. As I pieced all my experiences together, I found that by me putting up with certain situations, I was not only denying my own success, but I was telling the Universe..'please give me more of this, because I am putting up with it'

I have decided that I am not going to put up with certain situations, that appear to be manifesting themselves in my life right now.









Where do you draw the line? and do you feel taken advantage of sometimes?

Love to hear your comments









2 comments:

  1. Hope you are well. Please post again soon.
    Ann in Niagara Falls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are a darling, sorry to take so long to get back to you xxx

    ReplyDelete